Facebook has a plan to help fight CSAM and revenge porn. TMO writer Nick deCourville joins Ken with more info. Plus – The European Commission drops its objection to Apple’s In-App Purchase requirements, but has a message on messaging.
- European Commission Drops App Store IAP Objection, Still Objects to “Anti-Streeing” Provision
- Spotify Issues Victorious Statement on EC App Store Direction
- Apple Issues Victorious Statement on EC App Store Direction
- TIDAL will cut ‘direct artist payout’ program to invest more in emerging artists
- Revenge porn blocked in similar way to Apple’s abandoned CSAM scans