Adrian Weckler of the Irish Independent joins Charlotte Henry to discuss the breaking news of Jack Dorsey’s departure from Twitter and the possibility of streaming services working together as part of a great rebundling.
- Rumor: Jack Dorsey to Leave Current Role as Twitter CEO
- Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey steps down as ailing tech giant’s CEO
- Spotify and Netflix Combine on New Hub For Shows Like 'Squid Game' and 'Money Heist'
- 'Not Buying It' by Charlotte Henry
- Adrian Weckler on Twitter
- Charlotte Henry on Twitter