The Apple Context Machine is Mac, iPhone, and iPod news and analysis that puts the facts in perspective, brought to you with a sense of humor. Hosts Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin put the Apple world into context.
Play Latest Episode
ACM 375: Google Want to be Your Ride, Tim Cook's Message Pivot
Disney said it’s pulling its huge portfolio from Netflix in 2019, and Bryan and Jeff are concerned that the silofication of more and more content will be bad for consumers. They also chat about Fitbit’s plans for a smartwatch…ah, we’re just kidding. LOL Fitbit. Oh,...
- ACM 375: Google Want to be Your Ride, Tim Cook’s Message Pivot
- ACM 374: The Apple Narrative, Music Industry Directives, and Samsung’s Spoiled Milk
- ACM 373: Apple’s Engineering Demands, Fake iPhones, Intel’s ARM Move
- ACM 372: Samsung Pay’s Security Failure, the Story Behind Apple’s Public Betas
- ACM 371: iPad Pro (Surface) Ad, Siri’s Shortcomings, Apple’s Big Developer Payout
- ACM 370: A Deeper Look at Apple’s Earnings Report, 3D Printing Fingers
- ACM 369: BlackBerry Doofus, Black Box Regulation, Twitter Harrassment
- ACM 368: Jeff’s HomeKit Breakthrough, Pokémon GO, Post-PC Era
- ACM 367: The Joy of iOS 10, Deleting Sideloaded Apps, and Fibonacci Fun
- ACM 366: App Store Surveillance, Google’s Phone, and Bryan’s Rant
- ACM 365: iOS 10, macOS Sierra, watchOS 3.0, and Differential Privacy