The Apple Context Machine is Mac, iPhone, and iPod news and analysis that puts the facts in perspective, brought to you with a sense of humor. Hosts Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin put the Apple world into context.
Play Latest Episode
ACM 384: Demand for iPhone 7 Plus, AWS2, MacBook Pro
Tim Cook continues to raise his profile, tweeting more publicity photos of his visits to lots of places, including a Normandy war cemetery. Bryan and Jeff reexamine the idea that Mr. Cook may be thinking of political office. They also talk about Dow Jones’s brief...
- ACM 384: Demand for iPhone 7 Plus, AWS2, MacBook Pro
- ACM 383: iOS Song Star Ratings Return, MacBook Pro Innovation Rants
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- ACM 381: Tim Cook as Veep and iTunes Star Ratings
- ACM 380: USB Kill 2.0 and Samsung Schadenfreude
- ACM 379: Apple’s Mysterious October Announcements and Who Cares about Google’s Pixel Smartphone?
- ACM 378: Life Without a Headphone Jack, More Apple Watch, Siri on the Mac
- ACM 377: Apple’s iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2
- ACM 376: Deep Dive into iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2
- ACM 375: Google Want to be Your Ride, Tim Cook’s Message Pivot
- ACM 374: The Apple Narrative, Music Industry Directives, and Samsung’s Spoiled Milk
- ACM 373: Apple’s Engineering Demands, Fake iPhones, Intel’s ARM Move
- ACM 372: Samsung Pay’s Security Failure, the Story Behind Apple’s Public Betas
- ACM 371: iPad Pro (Surface) Ad, Siri’s Shortcomings, Apple’s Big Developer Payout
- ACM 370: A Deeper Look at Apple’s Earnings Report, 3D Printing Fingers
- ACM 369: BlackBerry Doofus, Black Box Regulation, Twitter Harrassment