The Apple Context Machine is Mac, iPhone, and iPod news and analysis that puts the facts in perspective, brought to you with a sense of humor. Hosts Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin from The Mac Observer put the Apple world into context.
Play Latest Episode
Apple TV and Amazon Prime TV, iPad Rumors, Apple Departures - ACM 393
In this episode, Bryan Chaffin leads Jeff Gamet down into the ugly underbelly of FSM, or Fidget Spinner Madness. You can blame Mitsubishi if you want. They also talk about what TMO’s staff thinks were recent great Apple products and read the WWDC tea leaves....
- Apple TV and Amazon Prime TV, iPad Rumors, Apple Departures – ACM 393
- Lounging at CES 2017 with Bryan and Jeff – ACM 392
- Bryan Gets Paranoid About the IoT – ACM 391
- Congressional Encryption Working Group Backs Encryption, Thoughts on CES – ACM 390
- Apple AirPods, Kickstarter, and Augmented Reality – ACM 389
- Living with Apple’s Touch Bar, the Reverse Toaster Fridge – ACM 388
- ACM 387: State of Apple Advertising, Apple’s Product Vision
- ACM 386: Apple’s Lackluster 2016, Mac Automation, and Black Friday
- ACM 385: Apple Coffee Table Book and Design Run Amok
- ACM 384: Demand for iPhone 7 Plus, AWS2, MacBook Pro
- ACM 383: iOS Song Star Ratings Return, MacBook Pro Innovation Rants
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- ACM 381: Tim Cook as Veep and iTunes Star Ratings
- ACM 380: USB Kill 2.0 and Samsung Schadenfreude
- ACM 379: Apple’s Mysterious October Announcements and Who Cares about Google’s Pixel Smartphone?
- ACM 378: Life Without a Headphone Jack, More Apple Watch, Siri on the Mac
- ACM 377: Apple’s iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2
- ACM 376: Deep Dive into iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2
- ACM 375: Google Want to be Your Ride, Tim Cook’s Message Pivot
- ACM 374: The Apple Narrative, Music Industry Directives, and Samsung’s Spoiled Milk