The Apple Context Machine is Mac, iPhone, and iPod news and analysis that puts the facts in perspective, brought to you with a sense of humor. Hosts Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin from The Mac Observer put the Apple world into context.
Play Latest Episode
Congressional Encryption Working Group Backs Encryption, Thoughts on CES - ACM 390
In this age of different devices and platforms, Bryan Chaffin and Jeff Gamet talk about the lack of consistency in Apple’s interfaces compared to the days when “Apple” meant “Mac.” They also go over some listener feedback (read criticism) about their rant last week on...
- Congressional Encryption Working Group Backs Encryption, Thoughts on CES – ACM 390
- Apple AirPods, Kickstarter, and Augmented Reality – ACM 389
- Living with Apple’s Touch Bar, the Reverse Toaster Fridge – ACM 388
- ACM 387: State of Apple Advertising, Apple’s Product Vision
- ACM 386: Apple’s Lackluster 2016, Mac Automation, and Black Friday
- ACM 385: Apple Coffee Table Book and Design Run Amok
- ACM 384: Demand for iPhone 7 Plus, AWS2, MacBook Pro
- ACM 383: iOS Song Star Ratings Return, MacBook Pro Innovation Rants
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- ACM 381: Tim Cook as Veep and iTunes Star Ratings
- ACM 380: USB Kill 2.0 and Samsung Schadenfreude
- ACM 379: Apple’s Mysterious October Announcements and Who Cares about Google’s Pixel Smartphone?
- ACM 378: Life Without a Headphone Jack, More Apple Watch, Siri on the Mac
- ACM 377: Apple’s iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2
- ACM 376: Deep Dive into iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2
- ACM 375: Google Want to be Your Ride, Tim Cook’s Message Pivot
- ACM 374: The Apple Narrative, Music Industry Directives, and Samsung’s Spoiled Milk
- ACM 373: Apple’s Engineering Demands, Fake iPhones, Intel’s ARM Move
- ACM 372: Samsung Pay’s Security Failure, the Story Behind Apple’s Public Betas
- ACM 371: iPad Pro (Surface) Ad, Siri’s Shortcomings, Apple’s Big Developer Payout