In this episode, Bryan Chaffin and Jeff Gamet take a look at the new iPad icons uncovered in iOS 12. They also discuss the 14% drop in Mac unit sales and wonder why Apple doesn’t use that one weird trick of making new Macs to goose Mac sales. They cap the show with a look at why Apple would cancel the App Store Affiliate Program.
Start your hunt for the perfect employee with LinkedIn Jobs and get a special discount for being an ACM fan. Just go to LinkedIn’s jobs site and get $50 off your first job post.
Sources referenced in this episode:
- Thin-bezel iPad with Face ID Hiding in iOS 12 Developer Beta 5
- Apple to Cut Apps from iTunes Affiliate Program Because Discovery Will Rock in iOS 12 and macOS Mojave
- Q3 Sales of Macs Take a Big Hit Thanks to Late MacBook Pro
- Apple Context Machine Facebook Group - Facebook
- Jeff's Twitter
- Bryan's Twitter
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: GeekTells