Apple Context Machine is a weekly in-depth look at Apple and the tech world from Bryan Chaffin, editor-in-chief of The Mac Observer with special guests from the tech world.
Play Latest Episode
ACM 375: Google Want to be Your Ride, Tim Cook's Message Pivot
Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro hear Apple CEO Tim Cook talk up services and they explain why it makes them nervous. They also talk about the future of 8K TVs and how they will inevitably take over the industry.
- ACM 375: Google Want to be Your Ride, Tim Cook’s Message Pivot
- ACM 374: The Apple Narrative, Music Industry Directives, and Samsung’s Spoiled Milk
- ACM 373: Apple’s Engineering Demands, Fake iPhones, Intel’s ARM Move
- ACM 372: Samsung Pay’s Security Failure, the Story Behind Apple’s Public Betas
- ACM 371: iPad Pro (Surface) Ad, Siri’s Shortcomings, Apple’s Big Developer Payout
- ACM 370: A Deeper Look at Apple’s Earnings Report, 3D Printing Fingers
- ACM 369: BlackBerry Doofus, Black Box Regulation, Twitter Harrassment
- ACM 368: Jeff’s HomeKit Breakthrough, Pokémon GO, Post-PC Era
- ACM 367: The Joy of iOS 10, Deleting Sideloaded Apps, and Fibonacci Fun
- ACM 366: App Store Surveillance, Google’s Phone, and Bryan’s Rant
- ACM 365: iOS 10, macOS Sierra, watchOS 3.0, and Differential Privacy