Apple Context Machine is a weekly in-depth look at Apple and the tech world from Bryan Chaffin, editor-in-chief of The Mac Observer with special guests from the tech world.
Play Latest Episode
AI vs. Machine Learning, Our New Macs, Oak Island - ACM 525
Bryan Chaffin and John Kheit discuss the difference between artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, including the state of both today. They also talk about their new Macs— John got a new 28-core Mac Pro, while Bryan has a new iMac—and whether or not they...
- ACM 384: Demand for iPhone 7 Plus, AWS2, MacBook Pro
- ACM 383: iOS Song Star Ratings Return, MacBook Pro Innovation Rants
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- ACM 381: Tim Cook as Veep and iTunes Star Ratings
- ACM 380: USB Kill 2.0 and Samsung Schadenfreude
- ACM 379: Apple’s Mysterious October Announcements and Who Cares about Google’s Pixel Smartphone?
- ACM 378: Life Without a Headphone Jack, More Apple Watch, Siri on the Mac
- ACM 377: Apple’s iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2
- ACM 376: Deep Dive into iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2
- ACM 375: Google Want to be Your Ride, Tim Cook’s Message Pivot
- ACM 374: The Apple Narrative, Music Industry Directives, and Samsung’s Spoiled Milk
- ACM 373: Apple’s Engineering Demands, Fake iPhones, Intel’s ARM Move
- ACM 372: Samsung Pay’s Security Failure, the Story Behind Apple’s Public Betas
- ACM 371: iPad Pro (Surface) Ad, Siri’s Shortcomings, Apple’s Big Developer Payout
- ACM 370: A Deeper Look at Apple’s Earnings Report, 3D Printing Fingers
- ACM 369: BlackBerry Doofus, Black Box Regulation, Twitter Harrassment
- ACM 368: Jeff’s HomeKit Breakthrough, Pokémon GO, Post-PC Era
- ACM 367: The Joy of iOS 10, Deleting Sideloaded Apps, and Fibonacci Fun
- ACM 366: App Store Surveillance, Google’s Phone, and Bryan’s Rant
- ACM 365: iOS 10, macOS Sierra, watchOS 3.0, and Differential Privacy