Apple appears to be increasingly comfy offering yesterday’s technology at today’s prices, and Bryan and Jeff are all cranky about it. They also talk about Brixo, chrome-plated and electrified LEGO bricks, and Apple’s new Clips app and what it means for social media. Oh, and Jeff had to edit out an F-bomb because Bryan got all ranty.
Apple Loves Outdated Tech and Gives up on Social Media, Plus Electrified LEGO - ACM 403
Looking for fresh and ready to make meals delivered to your door? Check out Blue Apron. Apple Context Machine listeners get three meals free on your first order.
Sources referenced in this episode:
- Brixo Adds Electric Bricks and Sensors to Your LEGO Builds
- Apple Facebook Commercial Promotes Spring 2017 Apple Watch Bands
- Pop.o Video Podcast
- iPhone SE 2017 Another Example of Apple Doing Less and Less with More and More
- Here Are 14 New Apple Watch Bands Announced Tuesday
- Why the iPad mini is On Its Deathbed
- Farewell iPad Air, iPad mini 2
- Jeff’s Twitter
- Bryan’s Twitter
- Jeff’s blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan’s blog: Geek Tells