The Apple Context Machine is Mac, iPhone, and iPod news and analysis that puts the facts in perspective, brought to you with a sense of humor. Hosts Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin put the Apple world into context.
Play Latest Episode
Bryan Gets Paranoid About the IoT - ACM 391
Disney said it’s pulling its huge portfolio from Netflix in 2019, and Bryan and Jeff are concerned that the silofication of more and more content will be bad for consumers. They also chat about Fitbit’s plans for a smartwatch…ah, we’re just kidding. LOL Fitbit. Oh,...
- Bryan Gets Paranoid About the IoT – ACM 391
- Congressional Encryption Working Group Backs Encryption, Thoughts on CES – ACM 390
- Apple AirPods, Kickstarter, and Augmented Reality – ACM 389
- Living with Apple’s Touch Bar, the Reverse Toaster Fridge – ACM 388
- ACM 387: State of Apple Advertising, Apple’s Product Vision
- ACM 386: Apple’s Lackluster 2016, Mac Automation, and Black Friday
- ACM 385: Apple Coffee Table Book and Design Run Amok
- ACM 384: Demand for iPhone 7 Plus, AWS2, MacBook Pro
- ACM 383: iOS Song Star Ratings Return, MacBook Pro Innovation Rants
- ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
- ACM 381: Tim Cook as Veep and iTunes Star Ratings
- ACM 380: USB Kill 2.0 and Samsung Schadenfreude
- ACM 379: Apple’s Mysterious October Announcements and Who Cares about Google’s Pixel Smartphone?
- ACM 378: Life Without a Headphone Jack, More Apple Watch, Siri on the Mac
- ACM 377: Apple’s iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2
- ACM 376: Deep Dive into iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2