Notability 9.2 didn’t bring a lot of changes, but the changes it did bring are important. Here are three things that were changed: Highlighter color now appears more vivid and behind text, making the text pop; Added ability to identify and troubleshoot unsearchable notes that have not been indexed properly; Can now import documents from the Files app.
Notability is among the best note-taking apps for the iPad, especially if you like handwriting your notes with an Apple Pencil. This update should be a welcome one for users.
GoodNotes 5 is a major update to its predecessor GoodNotes 4. It includes many highly requested features, improvements to existing things and some special surprises.
What’s new in GoodNotes 5:
- New folder system: Create unlimited levels of folders and subfolders
- Text & handwriting search across all documents
- Flexible scrolling directions: Horizontal or vertical scrolling
- Favorites view: Shortcuts to important pages, documents, or folders.
- QuickNotes: The fastest way to start taking notes
- Optionally display documents as lists instead of thumbnails
- Improved ink algorithm: More precise and natural writing experience
And a whole lot more.
Today, Dave Hamilton and Andrew Orr join host Kelly Guimont to discuss ways to spend Apple store and iTunes store gift cards.
Some people like to hand write notes, and others prefer typing. Here are six iPad note apps covering both categories.
The new reduced price is US$42/year, which is a reduction from the old price of US$70/year.
Pull out your iPhone on your next trip to the micro brewery and become a beer connoisseur.
Everyone has to take notes at some time in their life. After trying just about every note-taking technology ever invented, Dr. Mac recently discovered an iPad app that’s nearly perfect for his note taking needs.