Dr. Mac is retiring after this column; don’t miss the thrilling conclusion to 20+ years of Dr. Mac’s Rants & Raves.
Dr. Mac is retiring; read his penultimate column here.
Background removal in photos used to require mad skills and big bucks, but Dr. Mac says today you can do it automatically (and convincingly) for free.
Dr. Mac finds Apple’s events a little too slick for his tastes…
Check out this quick course in using iMovie Trailers, which Dr. Mac absolutely LOVES. You’ll be creating amazing memory videos in short order.
Dr. Mac demystifies iPhone features such as Notifications, Deliver Quietly, and Focus.
Dr. Mac discusses Twinkly, a unique line of smart lighting products that are tons of fun.
Dr. Mac explains why he prefers Epson EcoTank printers and how they save him money year in and year out. For his usage, it’s a no-brainer.
Dr. Mac names his favorite Bluetooth speakers for 2022 (at least so far).
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
Dr. Mac explains how to tweak your Apple or Beats headphones based on your hearing, so they sound even better.