Dr. Mac explains why he prefers Epson EcoTank printers and how they save him money year in and year out. For his usage, it’s a no-brainer.
Dr. Mac names his favorite Bluetooth speakers for 2022 (at least so far).
Dr. Mac explains how to tweak your Apple or Beats headphones based on your hearing, so they sound even better.
Dr. Mac praises a pair of apps that improve his vacation travels immensely.
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
Dr. Mac has discovered not one but two fixes for the longstanding “windows spontaneously rearrange themselves” bug.
Dr. Mac likes ChronoSync 10, which he calls “easily the best version yet,” and declares it “chock full of new or improved features.”
Dr. Mac explains why his iPad now lives on his desk. (Hint: It’s called Universal Control.)
It’s World Backup Day and Dr. Mac has his annual reminder for you…make sure you have a solid backup plan and test your backups.
Dr. Bob describes the thrilling conclusion to his woeful tale of Western Digital My Cloud Home device tech support.
Dr. Mac offers his take on the new Mac Studio and Studio Display Apple introduced last week.