Do Not Disturb is now Focus, and Dr. Mac says it’s better than ever now.
Dr. Mac shares email from readers you may find helpful, including some information about macOS Monterey and making backups.
Dr. Mac offers up a few more things you can try before you throw in the towel when your Mac is on the fritz.
As promised in his last column, Dr. Mac has more great gift ideas at reasonable prices for the geeks you love.
- Apple Series, Services, and Sports – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-11
- Thursdays with Bob: Modes of Focus – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-20
- 5G vs Airplane Radar – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-19
- Security Friday: This Week in (Sad) Data Breaches – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-21
- Beats Pill Gets Popped – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-13
- Changes and 15 Years of iPhone - ACM 567
Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus offers up a few of the iPhone cases that he’s found to be impressive in 2021, which is saying something considering how many cases cross his desk.
Dr. Mac has some low-cost (and no-cost) gift ideas for the geeks in your life, including Apple Watch suggestions, tips on getting refurbished stuff, and more.
Dr. Mac has been troubleshooting his Mac’s instability lately and offers things to try when your Mac gets wonky.
Dr. Mac’s still having issues with Monterey but that hasn’t stopped him from finding a time-saving utility he’s become enamored with of late.
Dr. Mac’s upgrade to macOS Monterey was neither pleasant nor pretty, and he lays out some of the pitfalls he’s experienced so you don’t have to!
Dr. Mac discovered a few things on a recent road trip that he thinks you may find useful (or at least thought-provoking).