While filming season 3 of “Ted Lasso” today, several cast and crew for the series donned the Ted Lasso mustache for Halloween.
While Apple’s Crash Detection may seem pretty amazing, it’s even more involved than most people know. TMO Managing Editor Jeff Butts joins Ken to talk over some new information from Apple execs about the safety feature. Plus – Apple TV+ blurs the line between fiction and reality with a little Bumble Bantr.
EA Sports has announced that AFC Richmond from Apple TV+’s “Ted Lasso” will be appearing in the new “FIFA 23”.
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
Star and creator of Ted Lasso Jason Sudeikis made an appearance at SXSW along with fellow stars of the show to talk about Season 3.
Jason Sudeikis emerged victorious once again at the Golden Globes 2022 thanks to his performance in Apple TV+ hit Ted Lasso.
An unexpected early Christmas present arrived on Wednesday! A Ted Lasso animated short holiday special dropped. The Richmond crew are needed to find their coach’s missing mustache as short notice. It’s thoroughly and uplifting and available through both YouTube and Apple TV+. Enjoy!
The AFI announced that ‘CODA’, ‘The Tragedy of Macbeth’, ‘Ted Lasso’, and ‘Schmigadoon!’ have been selected as some of its 2021 honorees.
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
- Concerns About Ads from Inside Apple - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-15
- Two Takes on AAPL and Solutions to the Twitter Issue - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-21
- Pricing Tools for Developers and Things We Didn't See Coming - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-07
- Captains of Industry - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-29
- But Just Wait 14 Months - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-02
It seems that Ted Lasso has won over everyone, including Apple’s fiercest rivals. In a recent interview, reported on by iMore Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai praised the Apple TV+ hit, saying he preferred it to Netflix offering Squid Game.
The CEO recently sat down for a wide-ranging interview with Bloomberg. During the interview, Pichai was asked to choose between the Apple TV+ series “Ted Lasso” or the Netflix series “Squid Game. “While Picahi [sic] says he enjoys both shows, he said that “Ted Lasso” was the easy winner.