At the end of Apple’s MacBook Air announcement was information on a Mac mini 2020 update with more storage and faster speeds.
Announced with the new iPad Pro, Apple is releasing iOS / iPadOS 13.4 on March 24. Among other features, it brings trackpad support to iPads.
Previously only available as a Mac Pro upgrade option, Apple is releasing the Afterburner card as a separate US$2,000 purchase today.
Along with the release of new iPad Pros, Apple also announced a refresh of the MacBook Air and Mac mini, with a new Magic Keyboard.
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
Apple announced the release of a new iPad Pro this morning, featuring an A12Z Bionic chip, an Ultra Wide camera, and a LiDAR scanner.
A firmware upgrade is bringing HomeKit Secure Video to the eufyCam 2, as announced during the WWDC 2019 keynote.
Whether you’re sheltering-in-place or just want to find a new game to play, we’ve rounded up five games to consider as your next purchase.
Movies Anywhere is adding a new feature called Screen Pass that lets you temporarily share your movies with others.
The U.S. ITC has opened an investigation into Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, and other tech firms over potential patent violations.
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Focus Mode and Thwarted Criminals – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-23
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
Researchers found an insecure database thought to have belonged to Advantage Capital Funding and Argus Capital Funding. It contained over 500,000 records of personal and professional information.