Apple released macOS Mojave 10.14.6 on Monday, alongside iOS 12.4 and watchOS 5.3. While the release includes several bug-fixes, it also adds a couple of new features for Apple News+. That includes download improvements in Apple News+, more publications in Apple News+, and some UI improvements.
Apple’s release notes for macOS Mojave 10.14.6
The macOS Mojave 10.14.6 update improves the stability and reliability of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Makes downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News+, both online and offline
- Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed
- Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues in Apple News+ by selecting History > Clear > Clear All
- Addresses an issue which prevents creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive
- Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart
- Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep
- Fixes an issue that may cause fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini
- Improves file sharing reliability over SMB
You can download macOS Mojave 10.14.6 through software update. The combo download (3.3GB) is also available, as is the standalone update download (2.67GB). On a iMac 5K (Late 2015), the Software Update download is 2.64GB.