The Financial Times says Apple’s mixed-reality headset will be Tim Cook’s legacy. But rumor says not everyone at Apple thinks it’s the best idea. TMO Managing Editor Jeff Butts joins Ken to address the headset. Plus – Apple Music Classical, MLS, and high-priced iPad Pros are in for Mailbag Monday.
Protect your online activity TODAY with the VPN rated #1 by Business Insider. Visit our exclusive link ExpressVPN.com/tdo and you can get an extra 3 months FREE on a one-year package.
- FT: Tim Cook bets on Apple’s mixed-reality headset to secure his legacy
- Xiaomi shows off its new wireless AR glasses
- Display Analyst Ross Doesn't Think Apple Can Make a Million Headsets in Year One
- Apple Music Classical Placeholder Turns Up in App Store
- 2021: Apple Acquires ‘Primephonic’, a Classical Music Streaming Platform
- Apple Music Classical (Finally) Arrives for iPhone Users
- MacRumors: 15 Things You Need to Know About Apple Music Classical App
- Apple reportedly planning major price increase for OLED iPad Pro