Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet Apple working to renegotiate how much money it pays to record labels for Apple Music, plus they dive into the state of Macs in education.
TDO 2017-06-22: Apple Music and the Record Labels
- Apple Wants to Pay Record Labels a Smaller Share of Apple Music Revenue
- A Bold Move for Apple: MacBook Air 2 for Education
- Jeff and Bryan are speaking at Macstock 2017
- On The Road to Macstock (at AltConf) with Jeff Gamet
- MacVoices #17151: Road to Macstock – Bryan Chaffin On Apple’s Changing Times
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed