You can hide apps, music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books on iOS and macOS. You can unhide them at any time. Hiding an app won’t cancel the subscription. It also doesn’t hide the record of your purchase. It will still show up in your purchase history.
- Open the App Store, then tap the Today tab at the bottom.
- Tap your photo in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Purchased.
- Find the app you want to hide, swipe left, and tap Hide.
- Open the Mac App Store, and click Purchased at the top.
- Find the app you want to hide.
- Right-click or control-click and click Hide Purchase.
Music, Movies, TV Shows, Audiobooks
- On your Mac, open iTunes. In the menu bar at the top, click on Account > Family Purchases.
- Click on the category you want.
- Scroll to whatever you want to hide, and look for the X icon in the upper-left corner. Click on it, and the content will be hidden.
- On your Mac, open iBooks. Click iBooks Store at the upper left.
- Under Quick Links on the right, click on Purchased.
- Scroll to find the book you want to hide and click on the X icon in the upper-left of it.