Google recently bought Fitbit for a cool US$2 billion dollars. If you’re uncomfortable with the idea of an advertising company utilizing your health data, here’s how to delete your Fitbit account.
- Tap the Today tab, then tap on your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Manage Data.
- Tap Delete Account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click the gear icon and go to Settings.
- Scroll down and click Delete Account and follow the on-screen instructions.
[Visible Introduces Multi-Line Party Pay Feature]
2 thoughts on “Now That Google Bought Fitbit, Here’s How to Delete Your Account”
As if I wasn’t already p****d off because Fitbit nuked Pebble – I’ll probably just go anonymous with a new iCloud email address, specially for the purpose.
Timely article. I imagine many people will follow these instructions.