Welcome to Black
November Friday, the month day where we can get deals on consumer goods. I’ve noticed Black Friday deals seem to be appearing earlier than ever, but are they really deals? Here’s how to find out, and some Black Friday tech deals I’ve found so far.
This article will be updated periodically with new deals. In a couple of weeks The Mac Observer will publish its holiday gift guide.
Black Friday Tech Deals
Walmart Black Friday ad. These deals may end up being local, instead of at all Walmart stores, but here are some I found.
- Google Home Hub: US$99
- iPhone 6 on Straight Talk or Total Wireless: US$99
- Sony PS4 1TB Slim Spider‑Man Bundle: US$199
- Apple iPad (6th generation): US$249
- MacBook Pro: Save up to $250 on select models.
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro: Save $125 or $150 on select models.
- Apple Watch Series 3: Save $50.
- WD – Easystore 4TB Portable Hard Drive with 32GB Easystore USB Flash Drive: US$79.99
Early Black Friday Deals. A lot of these are only available for a certain amount of time, so I won’t link individual ones. To make sure you’re getting a good deal, a couple of price history tools are CamelCamelCamel and Keepa.
eBay launched its Better Black Friday deals today. Deals will be available until November 18, rolling out at 8AM EST daily, available while supplies last.