Fortunately, it’s easy to take your iOS device off Apple’s beta program, and Bryan Chaffin walks you through the steps.
Twitter user Emma found that by muting specific text strings she could fix Twitter and block suggested features that make Twitter annoying.
Not just for the iPhone Xs though; some will work with other models as well. However, only iPhone 8 and above have wireless charging.
The iPhone and iPad’s accessibility features offer a sort of “dark mode” that’ll invert the colors on your screen without messing with images and other media. It’s awesome for those who have trouble viewing iOS devices using the default color scheme, but it’s also handy to make your screen less bright in the dark!
The new Apple Watch Series 4 has lots of color, connectivity, and case material options. John shows you how to navigate Apple’s website to select just the Apple Watch you want.
Google Chrome has a nifty way to reset a lot of its options to their defaults, from what your startup page is to your enabled extensions. This is incredibly helpful if you’ve managed to get some adware installed within that browser! We’ve got the cleanup details in today’s Quick Tip.
Here are three ways to watch Apple’s “Gather Round” media event on Wednesday as it happens.
What if you need to share a password from your iPhone but don’t want to use iCloud Keychain? You can AirDrop passwords in iOS 11 and later.
Apple’s got a relatively new way that you can scrub your data from their servers, which includes all of your iTunes purchases, your iCloud info, and so on, and Melissa Holt will show you how.
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
The good thing about this is that it’s built into the system, meaning you won’t have to set up a fancy new Siri Shortcut once iOS 12 rolls out.