Apple reported some big numbers during its second quarter earnings report yesterday, and raised a few questions, too. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet look share their reactions to Apple’s iPhone and iPad sales, plus they have some thoughts on Microsoft’s just announced Surface Laptop, too.
TDO 2017-05-03: Apple Q2 2017 Earnings Report
The Away Carry-On is loaded with great travel features like smooth rolling wheels, internal compression, and a built-in battery to charge your smartphone. It also comes with a lifetime warranty and 100-day no-risk trial. Use coupon code TDO at the Away website to save $20 and get free U.S. shipping.
- Apple Reports $52.9B in Revenues, Expands Shareholder Capital Return to $300B
- Microsoft Launches a New Assault on Apple: Surface Laptop
- Wow, Microsoft Surface Laptop is $999 of Sexy
- Microsoft Surface in Schools Aims at Google in Education with Apple Caught in the Crossfire
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed