Recent emails telling users their Slack password was reset is actually legitimate. The communication tool took action to respond to a bug.
According to a report from cybersecurity firm CloudSEK, over 3,200 apps are leaking Twitter API keys, with many allowing full-account hijacks.
Reports from cyber security firm ESET indicate that a new malware known as CloudMensis is attacking Macs by utilizing cloud storage services.
The latest move in modernizing the U.S. government sees the new Bureau for Cyberspace and Digital Policy open its doors for the first time.
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
Companies Apple and Meta have fallen victim to a recent hacking attack, supplying user data to people posing as the authorities.
Researchers claim the mastermind of cybercrime group Lapsus$, responsible for recent attacks against big companies, is a teenager in England.
As details emerge of the recent Okta security breach, customers wonder what the security firm isn’t telling them.
A new report said that CryptoRom Bitcoin swindlers are using two new ways to fool users to install malicious apps on iPhones.