Apple seeded Release Candidate of iOS 15.5, iPadOS 15.5, watchOS 8.6 and tvOS 15.5 beta builds for testing by developers.
Apple has seeded the fourth beta builds for all of its operating systems. Developers can begin testing iOS and iPadOS 15.5 beta 4 and more.
We’re inching closer to the final release of iOS and iPadOS 15.5, as well as macOS 12.4. Apple seeded new betas for the iPhone and more.
Apple seeded the second betas of all of its major operating systems on Tuesday. There aren’t many new features, though.
New iOS 15.5 beta software is available, along with new builds for iPadOS and macOS Monterey. Both developer and public betas are available.
The latest version of iPhone and iPad software, iOS and iPadOS 15.4.1, includes several bug fixes and security improvements.
Here’s a neat trick. You can actually put icons for your apps on multiple Home Screens, for those apps you want accessible anywhere.
Buried in the press release announcing new iPhone 13 color options, Apple indicates iOS 15.4 will be available next week.
You finally have one of your Home Screens just how you want it, but it’s hard to get to. Luckily, it’s easy to rearrange your Home Screens.
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- Focus Mode and Thwarted Criminals – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-23
On Wednesday Apple released iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 to its customers. It’s a minor update that contains a few bug fixes.