Apple has shared a Valentine’s Day 2021 gift guide for people to showcase the latest products the company has to offer.
LG Display has stopped producing LCD panels for iPhones as the work was particularly profitable for the company.
A new ‘Shot on iPhone’ video goes behind the scenes with four student filmmakers. They all reimagine cinema tradition in a different way, covering genres like classic noir, magical realism, and stop-motion animation. Two of the films will become available in full via Apple. The theme of the clip, perhaps unsurprisingly, is the flexibility an iPhone provides filmmakers with.
Satechi has released its second product during CES 2021 on Tuesday. This one is an aluminum 2-in-1 magnetic wireless charging stand perfect for iPhone 12 owners.
Bryan Chaffin and Jeff Gamet talk about what happens when everything doesn’t just work on Apple TV, including whether or not it’s an Apple problem when there’s friction from a third party app. Jeff also gives us a great primer on Apple’s ProRAW file format for photography on iPhone 12 models.
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'Avatar: Reckoning' Game Brings MMO and Combat Gameplay to iOS
- Apple TV+: Author Cece Belle Explains 'El Deafo' Sound Design
- Apple TV+: Making 'The Tragedy of Macbeth'
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
- Apple TV+: 'Servant' Season Three Now Available
A key Apple supplier, Murata Manufacturing, has predicted demand for 5G smartphones will clear 500 million devices in the coming fiscal year.