Developer betas of iOS 12.1.3, watchOS 5.1.3, and tvOS 12.1.2 are now available. These are version 3 of the betas. The release notes mention bug fixes, and nothing major is known yet.
Apple released watchOS 5.1 on Tuesday along side iOS 12.1, but pulled update after some Apple Watch owners were left with watches that stopped working.
Apple Watch Series 4 packs in a bigger display and new heart rate sensors, but is that enough to justify upgrading, or jumping in for the first time? Read on to see what TMO’s Jeff Gamet thinks of Apple’s latest smart watch.
Apple’s Student ID feature in iOS 12’s Wallet went live on Tuesday with three universities.
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- The Super Bowl Halftime Magic Show - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-26
- A Day with iPhone 14 Pro and Apple Squishes Bugs - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-23
- Buying Watches and Detecting Crashes with Nick deCourville - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-22
- Things You Should Not Do with Your Apple Watch Ultra - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-28
- All About Writing and Getting Published
Here’s how to set watchOS 5 high and low heart rate alerts for your Apple Watch.
Bryan Chaffin and Jeff Gamet can’t get enough of Apple Watch Series 4, even though Jeff is wrong about the Infograph Watch Face. They also find it interesting that a designer got recognized by the world of science, and they weigh whether or not Apple’s plan to avoid sex, violence, and politics with its original TV shows will hurt its streaming service.
This is a minor maintenance release that addresses three issues affecting some users.
Raise to Speak in watchOS 5 lets you talk to Siri on your Apple Watch without having to say “Hey Siri.” Here’s how to turn it on.
Within watchOS 5, there’s a handy way you can control notifications by app—and have those changes reflected on your iPhone, too. Today’s Quick Tip is all about just how you’ll use this brand-new feature!