iOS 11 makes it easy to turn your own photos into custom faces for your Apple Watch. Read on to learn how.
You’ll need at least one photo, and you can use up to ten for your custom watch face. Head on over to the Photos app on your iPhone to get started. Now do this:
- Select a photo you want to use as your custom watch face. You can pick up to 10.
- Tap the Share icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Choose Create Watch Face from the Share locations
- If you chose a single photo now you can set it as a Photos or Kaleidoscope watch face
- Next, you can set where the time shows and if any complications are visible
- Tap Add
Now head over to the Watch app and select your new custom watch face. If you included multiple photos in your custom face they’ll change when you lift your watch.