Dr. Mac rhapsodizes about recent iPhone innovations he finds impressive.
Here’s a handy tip so you can quickly access information about your router, and see if your network is performing well. See your BSSID, signal-to-noise ratio, and even the transmit rate between your router and computer. All it takes is a press of a button and a click of your trackpad/mouse.
You’ll be amazed at how much nicer your iPhone experience is with these iOS tips from Jeff Butts.
You can use the Clock app on your iPhone to stop music from playing after a preset amount of time, which is handy if you want to play music while you fall asleep. Watch our video tip to learn how.
Mistyping a number in Apple’s Calculator app on your iPhone or iPad doesn’t mean starting over thanks to a simple swipe gesture. Check out our video to learn how.
Apple released a firmware update for its AirTag tracker. Here’s how to see if it’s installed on yours.
You can join Wi-Fi networks from Control Center on your iPhone instead of going to the Wi-Fi options in the Settings app. Watch our video to learn how.
- Our Security and Smartphone Futures - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-30
- Captains of Industry - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-29
- A Glass Half Full of Chips - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-18
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- Foldable Gadgets and a Truly Killer VR App - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-10
Apple Maps has a new way to rate businesses. It’s easy to do, and we have a video showing you how.