Adam Christianson from the Maccast and Andrew Orr join Jeff Gamet to talk about Apple’s growing stable of TV shows for its streaming video service, plus they have some thoughts on AirPower launching possibly a year after it was announced.
Start your hunt for the perfect employee with LinkedIn Jobs and get a special discount for being a TDO fan. Just Go to LinkedIn’s jobs site and get $50 off your first job post.
- Apple Partners With Sesame Workshop For Video Content
- Kristin Wiig Drops Out of Apple's 'You Think It, I'll Say It' TV Series
- Apple TV Guide: All of the Original Video Content for Apple Music
- Apple's AirPower Wireless Charging Pad Not Coming Until September
- Adam Christianson's The Maccast
- Jeff is talking at WordCamp Denver in July
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed