TMO writer Nick deCourville continues our week reviewing 2022. His most important story is a mix of Apple events and iOS 16, while crashing at the amusement park really piques his interest.
Get rid of useless subscriptions with Rocket Money now. Go to rocketmoney.com/macobserver.
- Apple’s WWDC22 Kicks Off June 6 with Keynote–Here’s What to Expect
- Apple Announces iOS 16 to Launch Sept. 12 for All iPhone Users
- Testing Apple’s Crash Detection Using Roller Coasters: Here’s What I Learned
- Reports Have Amusement Park Rides Triggering the Occasional Crash Detection
- Apple’s Crash Detection Feature Triggers Uptick in Accidental Emergency Calls from Skiiers