As an avid iPad Pro user, Dr. Brooks focuses on the user community’s response to iPadOS 15 and iPad Pro in the wake of WWDC.
- Thursdays with Bob: Modes of Focus – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-20
- 5G vs Airplane Radar – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-19
- What Makes a Podcast a Hit? — Media+
- Microsoft's Shopping Spree – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-18
- Team Nightmare, CES, and Tips – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-05
- The One After 909 – Mac Geek Gab 910
The WWDC 2021 keynote will take place on 7 June at 10 AM PDT and there are multiple options to watch so you don’t miss any announcements.
Do you miss getting WWDC pins? There’s a Kickstarter campaign selling an unofficial pin set comprised of six designs.
High quality enamel pins are not difficult to get manufactured on time and within budget. The biggest risk is the short timeline we have until WWDC starts. We’ve requested expedition from the manufacturer, but if that isn’t possible then the deliver date could slip into August. Like the software engineers that we are, we’re optimistic that we can meet our estimates and we have no problem estimating aggressively in the face of limitations that are out of our control.
This is a cool project. Pledge US$10 to get 1 random pin, with more reward tiers available. Apparently, Rene Ritchie (formerly of iMore ) has a custom pin included in this project.
Andrew shows us how to get Safari 14 features like Privacy Report without having to download the macOS Big Sur beta.