A YouTube page hosting archival WWDC footage has been taken down due to multiple copyright claims from Apple.
Many have called for the iPad to be more similar to the MacBook. That, however, isn’t Apple’s vision for mobile, portable computing.
Apple has announced that for iPadOS 16, developers will be able to create iPad device drivers for the first time thanks to DriverKit.
With the announcement of iOS 16 at WWDC22, Apple introduced tons of new features. Here are the best five coming this fall.
During WWDC22, Apple introduced a new iOS 16 API that will allow developers to add walkie talkie feature to third-party apps.
Apple has announced that macOS Ventura will feature support for popular racing peripherals. Other gaming controllers gain support as well.
Along with iOS 16, Apple has announced new features to Memoji, including new customization options for users.
iPhone 7 users have taken to the internet to express their concerns over Apple’s decision to not support the device with iOS 16.
Along with a wealth of other new features, Apple has brought along an impressive update to Photos for iOS 16, including copy and paste.
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- iPhone Misses Christmas and Musk Misses the Point - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-06
- What Does Warren Buffett's TSMC Investment Tell Us? - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-16
- Foldable Gadgets and a Truly Killer VR App - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-10
- A Mixed Reality and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-05
After the end of the WWDC keynote Monday, Apple seeded macOS 13 Ventura Developer Beta 1. Registered developers can begin testing the new OS.