Adma Christianson from the Maccast and Andrew Orr join Jeff Gamet to talk about why they are—or aren’t—interested in upgrading to Apple’s soon to be announced new iPhone and Apple Watch models.
Jamf Now helps you set up, manage and protect your Apple devices on demand. They support macOS and iOS devices like the iMac, iPhone, and iPad, and let you keep track of operating system versions and serial numbers, plus you can manage email settings, and more. Three devices are supported for free, and additional devices cost just $2 a month. Head over to the Jamf website and sign up for your free account today.
- Here's How to Watch Apple's 'Gather Round' Media Event
- Do This, and Apple Will Send You a Personal Tweet for Wednesday's Media Event
- Analyst: iPad Pro Dropping Lighting Port for USB-C, Apple Watch Getting ECG Sensor
- Apple's New iPhone Names: iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr
- Adam Christianson's The Maccast
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed