Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun come together weekly to answer your question and discuss things of interest to Apple and Mac geeks, yet present them in a way that's both entertaining and informative for the average listener.
Play Latest Episode
MGG 699: Why Must Qi's Light Shine So Brightly?
iOS is wonderful… and mysterious, especially when it asks you to login, or shows you duplicates of your data. Listen to John F. Braun and Dave Hamilton solve these problems and more for you. Then, should you get a separate Mac as a server, or...
- Why Must Qi’s Light Shine So Brightly? – Mac Geek Gab 699
- It’s Easy to Blame Bluetooth and APFS – Mac Geek Gab 698
- Geek Challenges, Voice Assistants, and Cool Stuff Found – Mac Geek Gab Podcast 697
- Network Speeds, HomePod, Vectors, and Dead Drives – Mac Geek Gab Podcast 696
- Evil Address Records of Death … and Files! – Mac Geek Gab Podcast 695
- A Cerebral Sunday Morning: HomePod, macOS Server, Novice NAS, and Your Questions Answered – Mac Geek Gab Podcast 694
- This Neato Four Way Adapto-Thing – Mac Geek Gab Podcast 693
- Managing Messages, Voice Assistants, APFS, and Quasi-Mesh – Mac Geek Gab 692
- Standards Are Great Because There Are So Many of Them – Mac Geek Gab Podcast 691
- Diagnosing Photo Syncing, Managing Restrictions, and Solving macOS and iOS Problems – Mac Geek Gab 690
- Boxing Day with Your Two Favorite Geeks – Mac Geek Gab 689
- Depending Upon Which Way You Scroll – Mac Geek Gab 688
- Future Accidental Probing Failed – Mac Geek Gab 687
- Don’t Commit a Photo Crime – Mac Geek Gab 686
- Playing Your Movies, Migrating Your Data, Managing Permissions – Mac Geek Gab 685
- Five Minutes is an Eternity to a Computer – Mac Geek Gab 684
- How Many Times Can You Fold a Podcast? – Mac Geek Gab 683
- Fighting The Machine & Saying the S-Word – Mac Geek Gab 682
- What Have Brown Outs Done For You? Get a UPS – Mac Geek Gab 681
- We Fiddled with Ditto – Mac Geek Gab 680