Secret sources tell the Financial Times that Apple is trying to lessen its ties with Google over feelings of betrayal tied to Android. TMO Managing Editor Jeff Butts and Ken discuss why it’s a good article anyway. Plus – Rumor has Apple loosening its COVID policies. Yay?
Use Apple Business Connect to Put Your Business on the Map
Learn how to get started with Apple Business Connect and customize how your shop or restaurant appears on Apple Maps and more.
Apple Begins Testing Updated Map Design in Israel, Saudi Arabia and Palestine
Apple has started testing the new design of its updated Apple Maps in three more countries, namely Israel, Saudi Arabia and Palestine.
Apple Maps Now Has Cycling Directions for All 50 U.S. States
According to Apple Maps enthusiast Justin Obeirne, Cupertino has now added cycling directions to all 50 U.S. States.
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'PDF Expert' for iOS Lets You Convert PDFs to Word, More
- These NFT 'Meta Watches' Aim to Transform the Luxury Watch Market
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
Apple Maps Detail Expands to Three More Countries and Territories, Bringing Total to 16
Apple Maps brings detail to three new territories and countries, totaling to 16. New territories include France, Monaco and New Zealand.
How to Get Transit Directions in Apple Maps
Apple Maps continues to improve, including its transit directions. Here’s how you can find the best bus route to where you’re going.
Apple Maps Cycling Directions Rolls Out to More US Cities
Apple Maps Cycling Directions has been rolled out to more Midwestern cities such as Detroit, Michigan and more.
Users in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver Get New Apple Maps Features Including 3D City View
Apple Maps rolls out 3D city view, enhanced navigation, immersive walking directions and more features in Montreal, Vancouver and Toronto.
Electric Vehicle Routing Now Available on Apple Maps, If You Drive a Ford Mach-E
It seems Apple has quietly rolled out an electric vehicle routing feature along with the release of iOS 15.4. Ford announced that EV routing now works with its Mustang Mach-E vehicles and the feature helps find charging stops during your trip.
- Announcements Inside the Yellow iPhone Announcement - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-08
- Working Longer and Sleeping Better - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-14
- A Mixed-Reality and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-13
- Stories Financial Analysts Tell - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-07
- realityOS and Qualcomm's Smart Car Plans - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-16
- More iPhone Making for India and More Soccer for Everyone - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-06
Apple Maps Now Includes Crimea as Ukraine Outside of Russia
Apple’s Maps and Weather apps are now listing Crimea as part of Ukraine when accessed outside of Russia, a change possibly made recently.