Reports from Nielsen indicate that viewership for streaming is surpassing cable TV for the first time, spelling good news for Apple TV+.
Apple TV+ has released the trailer for “The Greatest Beer Run Ever” starring Zac Efron, the film premieres in September.
Today “Deadline” reports that Apple TV+ is picking up Mark Wahlberg for the new action comedy film “The Family Plan”.
Apple TV+ has released the trailer for the new kids and family series “Life By Ella”. The series is set to premier globally Sept. 2.
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
Apple TV+ has announced the new series “Shantaram” based on the titular bestselling novel by Gregory David Roberts.
Apple TV+ has announced seven wins at this year’s Hollywood Critics TV Awards, with several for both “Severance” and “Ted Lasso”.
Apple TV+ has announced the drama “Lessons in Chemistry” arriving in 2023. The series stars and is executive produced by Brie Larson.
“The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” is obsessed with Apple TV+’s “Severance” including Colbert’s alleged time on the show.
Apple TV+ has announced Season 3 of “Physical” fresh on the heels of Season 2. So far no release date has been announced.
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- A Day with iPhone 14 Pro and Apple Squishes Bugs - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-23
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- Things You Should Not Do with Your Apple Watch Ultra - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-28
Apple has signed an agreement with Pulitzer Prize-winning production company, Futuro, to ramp up its original podcast content.