Research shows the Apple Watch 6 was the most accurate in measuring heart rate when compared with two rival wrist-worn devices.
We all want to get the most out of the summer, and a new Apple Watch Series 6 advert picks up on this. Called ‘Hello Sunshine’, it sees the protagonist encouraged to do all sorts of exciting activities by the wearable. And rest. The clip is soundtracked by ‘Cuore Matto (Planet Funk Remix)’ by Little Tony.
In a third Apple Watch Series 6 video posted Monday, Apple showed users how to establish a bedtime routine and track their sleep using the wearable. The clip used the song Pays Imaginaire by Polo & Pan.
The ability to take an ECG is one of the most highly-touted features of the Apple Watch Series 6 (a key differentiator from the SE). A new video, released Monday, shows it in action. The soundtrack is Tokoliana by KOKOKO!.
- Protests in China and Chipmaking in Arizona - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-28
- Captains of Industry - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-29
- More End-to-End Encryption and Giving the Gift of Will Smith - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-09
- Our Security and Smartphone Futures - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-30
- Concerns About Ads from Inside Apple - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-15
- Two Takes on AAPL and Solutions to the Twitter Issue - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-21
Apple shared a new video showing off how the Apple Watch Series 6 helps them exercise. Called Workout, it highlights the ability to track exercise, even under water and boasts “the future of health is on your wrist.” The clip is soundtracked by the song Dreams by Shey Baba.
9to5 Mac has picked up on reports of a new Apple Watch heart study. It is being run by University Health Network (UHN) in Canada and aims to discover how the wearable “can drive better clinical outcomes for heart failure patients.”
The UHN Apple Watch heart study will be led by renowned Canadian cardiologist Dr. Heather Ross, of the Ted Rogers Centre for Heart Research at the Peter Munk Cardiac Centre. The length of the study will be three months and will be done in collaboration with Apple to see “if remote monitoring with Apple Watch can help with early identification of worsening heart failure.” Notably, the new Blood Oxygen sensor and app is part of this study which means participants will be using the Apple Watch Series 6.
There is an Apple Watch on more than 100 million wrists, according to analyst Neil Cybart, and there are huge possibilities for growth.
If you have an Apple Watch, there’s a couple of ways that it can help you find your misplaced iPhone with the ‘Ping iPhone’ tool.
With its new Telenet One Number mobile plan, customers can add their Apple Watch’s eSIM to their plan starting November 13.
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
Apple has released watchOS 7.1, which brings a host of improvements to the Apple Watch, including headphone volume alerts.