Best Buy is the latest company to join Apple’s Business Chat, letting people talk to customer support through iMessage.
All 800,000+ Shopify merchants now support Apple Business Chat. Merchants can use Shopify Ping to respond to customers.
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
Brokerage company TD Ameritrade adds support for Apple Pay and Apple Business Chat. This gives customers immediate access to funds transferred to their account.
In addition to going hand in hand with iOS 11.3, which was released earlier in the day, the update features Business Chat, support for external GPUs (eGPUs), Messages on iCloud, and more.
You’ll have to register your business with Apple and choose a customer service platform (CSP) during the registration process.