On Tuesday Readdle announced the addition of iOS 15’s SharePlay to PDF Expert. This will let people hold online presentations.
SharePlay works with a variety of apps, allowing users to watch and listen to content with friends and family over FaceTime.
Along with the latest beta for macOS Monterey, developers can receive the third beta for iOS | iPadOS 15.2.
At its First Look event this week, MasterClass announced new features and partnerships, including support for SharePlay in iOS 15.1.
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
Apple has added a ‘Store’ tab to its TV app in iPadOS and iOS 15.2 beta two, making it easier to find third-party content.
The Grammarly app was recently updated to bring the editor to iPhone and iPad. Here are the new additions: Provides comprehensive writing feedback on long-form documents, along with personal statistics and milestones to help people improve along the way. Grammarly Editor is also compatible with hardware keyboards. Grammarly’s Safari extension: Brings the best of Grammarly to any mobile web application. Grammarly Keyboard: Access Grammarly’s leading writing suggestions in any mobile application.
Learn how to group your reminder lists together in iPhone’s Reminders app with this Quick Tip from Mac Geek Gab 897.
GM Hearing announced on Thursday that iPhone and iPad users can use their ReSound ONE hearing aids to make phone and FaceTime calls.
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
Kahoot!, a global learning platform company, added support for SharePlay in its mobile app, a powerful set of features for shared experiences while on a FaceTime call, making it possible for family and friends to play kahoots together completely in sync even when they are apart. To use Kahoot! via SharePlay, users simply start a FaceTime call and then open the Kahoot! app. After selecting a learning game in the Kahoot! app, the host can start a SharePlay session. This will allow all participants in the FaceTime call to automatically enter the game and be able to play smoothly without opening any additional app or device. Users can create their own kahoot on any topic in minutes, or choose from more than 50 million user-generated and publicly available kahoots, in addition to premium collections from Kahoot! Academy and partners, including Marvel, Disney, Star Wars™, National Geographic and more.