While most of us are quickly updating to iOS 16, you do have the option to install iOS 15.7. Which is the right choice is the topic du jour.
Apple released iOS and iPadOS 15.6.1, along with macOS Monterey 12.5.1, to address security problems that may have been actively exploited.
One of the newest features in iOS, Visual Look Up in Photos helps you get information about the things you’ve photographed.
Over the weekend YouTube quietly removed picture-in-picture from the iOS YouTube app. Now Twitter messages are sparking confusion.
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- Focus Mode and Thwarted Criminals – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-23
iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4 are available for download, with a host of new features available for your iPhone and iPad including Universal Control.
Have you ever wondered how iCloud Private Relay works? Cloudflare, a partner of Apple that operates portions of the infrastructure, explains.
Apple has released new developer betas for its operating systems that include iOS 15.4 beta 5, iPadOS 15.4 beta 5, and others.
To make sure sending photos from an iPhone to an Android device works iOS users need to turn on MMS messaging.
If notifications when your shortcuts run has you down, here’s good news. iOS 15.4 should allow you to disable automation notifications.
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
Apple has released iOS 15.3.1 on Thursday that that fixes a problem with an accessibility feature. It also contains security fixes.