Apple has begun distributing iOS 15.4 beta 2 to developers, along with iPadOS 15.4, tvOS 15.4, watchOS 8.5, and more.
As Apple gradually improves the functions of its password manager, it adds new features in iCloud Keychain. Two more are in the iOS 15.4 beta.
Web app notifications have never been possible on iOS or iPadOS, but the latest beta hints the feature could be coming soon.
Apple released iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3. While it does not appear to be a major release, it is important to keep up with security updates.
- Our Security and Smartphone Futures - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-30
- AR and VR with Creative Strategies CEO Ben Bajarin - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-09
- A Privacy Lawsuit for Apple and the First Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-14
- Two Takes on AAPL and Solutions to the Twitter Issue - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-21
- A Shorter AirDrop and the Happiest Merger on Earth - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-11
- Music and Video Wrapped and Replayed - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-01
Distributed last week, the latest Release Candidates for iOS 15.3 and macOS Monterey 12.2 appear to plug a dangerous Safari data leak.
The result is a well-built recipe app that provides a better experience for the end user, and one which tries to respect the creator content it organizes by offering source links, tools to discover more recipes from the same creator as they’re published, and a feature that encourages repeat visits to recipe sites. But some of Pestle’s other features make it almost too easy to bypass creators’ websites, which could cause concerns.
Zillow announced that its app will support SharePlay, a FaceTime feature that lets iOS 15 users share what’s on their screen with others.
Apple has removed any mention of its controversial CSAM detection plans in iCloud Photos, although the code remains in iOS.
Apple released iOS 15.2 on Monday, and one of the changes you’ll see is App Privacy Report. You can install the update through Settings.