In iOS 15 you can set the text size for individual apps; learn how in this mini-segment. Learn More In Mac Geek Gab 895
iOS | iPadOS 15.1 patched a ton of security flaws. One of them involved a Lock Screen issue that let an attacker access your contacts.
If you hate how boring the charging notification is on the iPhone, here’s a solution. Give your iPhone a cool charging animation.
Find your expired concert tickets, plane tickets, and more in the Expired Passes section of your iOS 15 Wallet. Learn more in this mini-segment from Mac Geek Gab 894.
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
Before you dismiss the new tab bar in Safari on iOS 15 completely, let’s take a look at how it can actually make browsing the web smoother.
Settings get more granular in iOS 15, and your tips help us find a few new places to use that! Other tips include storing your music online for free, sorting out what your car is trying to tell you, and making sense of iCloud+. That’s not all, though, your two favorite geeks answer your questions about taming Reminders, sharing Contacts, and making Numbers and Excel tell time. Press play and join John and Dave in learning at least five new things!
The Florida digital driver’s license program started in 2014, and the state is preparing to launch the initiative mid-November 2021.
Along with bug fixes, iOS 15.0.2 released on Monday patches a zero-day exploit that Apple believes may have been actively used.
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
Noir is an iOS | iPadOS 15 extension that generates a custom dark style for each website you visit, based on the colors that are used on a page. You won’t even notice this happening in the background – that’s how fast it is – but you’ll certainly appreciate the end result: a beautiful dark mode tailored for each website, where contrast is preserved and highlights still pop. Noir works with any website you visit in Safari, automatically. By default, Noir is linked to your device’s Dark Mode, so websites will only go dark when you want them to. But you can easily customize this to your liking, even per website.