Have you ever wondered how iCloud Private Relay works? Cloudflare, a partner of Apple that operates portions of the infrastructure, explains.
ClearVPN from MacPaw, a company based in Kyiv, Ukraine, released a shortcut with information on trusted ways to support Ukraine.
Do you need Tor on iOS? Orbot, the official app from The Tor Project, has arrived to iOS to secure your network traffic.
New York Attorney General Letitia James issued a consumer alert to warn New Yorkers of malicious AirTag tracking.
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
Google announced an overhaul in its approach to advertising and privacy on Android phones, and got in a swipe at Apple.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against Meta. It seeks civil penalties due to Facebook’s facial recognition practices.
According to two Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee, the CIA has an undisclosed repository of data collected from Americans.
Apple released a report on Thursday about its plans to fight AirTag stalking through software updates in the future.
It’s now possible to change your Signal number, thanks to an update the company recently released and wrote about on Monday.
Backpedaling among public backlash, the IRS won’t require citizens to use facial recognition for taxes, The New York Times reported.