Message effects have been around for some time, letting iPhone users send cool messages to each other. Here are all of them.
The iPhone is so well-made, stable and reliable that it almost seems like it doesn’t need to be backed up. But you should, and here’s how to do it.
NextDNS released a new tool on Tuesday that lets you generate a configuration profile to let you use iOS 14 encrypted DNS without needing the NextDNS app.
Apple News has a section to help people register to vote, how to become a poll worker in your state, and more.
- Play 'LEGO Star Wars Castaways' Now on Apple Arcade
- Adele Discusses '30' on Apple Music
- Loopring's New Smart Wallet Can Help Recover Stolen or Lost Crypto
- Apple TV+: How Jeff, The Robot in Finch, Came to Life
- New App 'Macro by Camera+' Aims to Compete With iPhone 13 Pro
- Recipe Manager 'Paprika' Now on Sale in Time for Thanksgiving 2021
An updated list of all the Amazon Fire TV devices you can use to watch Apple TV+, including Insignia and Toshiba devices.
An official web version of Apple Music is now available, so you can access playlists, libraries, and exclusive content in your browser.
Charlotte shows you how to use Private Browsing Mode in Safari on your iPhone or iPad (running iOS 13/iPadOS 13).
If you are currently an Apple TV+ and CBS All Access subscriber, you can add SHOWTIME for free. John explains the slight trick involved.
One of the most frustrating tasks for iPhone and iPad users is figuring out how to get it to play nicely with encrypted email with iOS Mail. Jeff Butts decided to brave the frustration, scoured the Internet for tips, and developed a method that should solve your woes.
Setapp is now available on iOS and in a couple of steps you can access apps available through the subscription service on your iPhone.
iOS 13.6 brings symptom tracking to the Health app, letting you manually add symptoms and share them with third-party apps.
There is a way to select and move multiple iPhone Apps at the same time in iOS 13, so you don’t have to do it one-by-one.
An Apple ID recovery key is an extra layer of security for your account. But you can be permanently locked out if you lose it, so be careful.
The iOS 14 beta has been released for developers, but the public beta isn’t out yet. Here’s where to install them on your devices.
In a new support document, Apple says not to close your MacBook’s lid while using a webcam cover, as doing so can damage the screen.
- Happy Birthday to Me(dia)+ — Media+
- Security Tips for Holiday Visits – TMO Daily Observations 2021-11-24
- Apple and Facebook Squaring Off – TMO Daily Observations 2021-11-15
- Apple and Right to Repair – TMO Daily Observations 2021-11-17
- Security Friday: News and Precise Locations – TMO Daily Observations 2021-11-12
- Ben Surtees talks Bartender – TMO Daily Observations 2021-11-22
To show battery percentage on an iPhone XR or iPhone 11 you need to access the Control Center or add a Widget.