Bryan Chaffin and Andrew Orr join Jeff Gamet to share some tips on managing your Facebook account and privacy settings.
Jamf Now helps you set up, manage and protect your Apple devices on demand. They support macOS and iOS devices like the iMac, iPhone, and iPad, and let you keep track of operating system versions and serial numbers, plus you can manage email settings, and more. Three devices are supported for free, and additional devices cost just $2 a month. Head over to the Jamf website and sign up for your free account today.
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Managing Your FaceBook Account
- How to Take Control of Your Facebook Privacy Settings
- How to Delete Facebook Content in Bulk Using a Chrome Extension
- How to Deauthorize Facebook Apps From Your Account
- Here’s How to Block Facebook Platform Data Sharing
- How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
- Preparing Your Social Network for the Afterlife
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed