Applescript Expert needed. Hourly or per job fee, off site

• Posted: 19 August 2008 08:48 AM

I have a client that needs some AppleScript work done.

We have a system that generates content online. That content needs to be put together on a Mac and sent to a print house for output. We need an applescript person to take the data passed in, format it based on parameters, and output to a portable format, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PDF, etc. I’m a programmer and can work with you to get the data to you in a format that will work the best for Applescript, and we’re pretty flexible about how everything is transferred around the system. I guess you’ll have to build on your local system, the final system will live on a dedicated machine at my clients office. I can probably troubleshoot whatever needs to change based on minor differences between systems, locations, & applications when we roll it to the final location.

Call me to talk about this. We need someone to get to work immediately on this. The turn around time for completion & testing is about 1 month TOPS. Though I imagine a seasoned Applescript person could actually do this in a few days or less. It’s critical for this piece to be finished, so we’re willing to be more than reasonable with pay.

Suggest a per job, or per hour fee. I have no idea how much time this will take, so I’m going to rely on your expertise in that area.

Click here to call me at my office line:
    http://barrettnewton.com/webcallbutton.html
    Ask for Chris Newton. My assistant may answer. Tell them this is in regards to AppleScript and you’ll be transferred directly to me immediately.

Please only call if you have experience with Applescript. We need this one knocked out of the park.