OT: Father’s Day

Posted: 21 June 2011 12:43 PM

This gave me a good laugh on Father’s Day. Nice thought from a great daughter!

• Posted: 25 June 2011 03:06 PM #1

Chas, I missed this. What a great Father’s day gift from your daughter!

I’ll echo her thoughts and wish you a happy (belated_ fathers’ day and may all your Apple stock bloom like crazy!

Posted: 25 June 2011 04:03 PM #2

adamthompson3232 - 25 June 2011 06:48 PM

My dad is a crazy douche bag. My AAPL stock is going to bloom like crazy. I’m On a quaint beach in saint Lucia on my iPhone with my girl and some drinks. Life is good. Sorry or the hungover rambling. See you guys Monday!

Wow, Adam…..put the iPhone down and pay attention to the girl, the drinks and the beach..in that order grin

Signature

AAPL: to boldly go where no stock has gone before

• Posted: 25 June 2011 04:55 PM #3

adamthompson3232 - 25 June 2011 06:48 PM

I’m On a quaint beach in saint Lucia on my iPhone with my girl and some drinks. Life is good!

You drunk so and so. You’ve got your mixed all worded up. Your sentence needs to be rearranged just a tad in order for it to make sense. I’ve taken the liberty:

AT a quaint beach WITH my iPhone IN my girl and have some drinks IN ME. Life is good!

Verily, life is very good.

Posted: 25 June 2011 05:12 PM #4

FalKirk - 25 June 2011 06:06 PM

Chas, I missed this. What a great Father’s day gift from your daughter!

I’ll echo her thoughts and wish you a happy (belated_ fathers’ day and may all your Apple stock bloom like crazy!

Fal, thanks for the belated wishes! Not sure what make of Adams ramblings grin I’ve tried hard to be a better father than my Dad (an easy task for sure) and have been blessed with wonderful children (who watch the price of AAPL almost as closely as I do!). We have a habit of saying ” thanks Steve Jobs” on a lot of gift giving occasions as a running joke.

• Posted: 25 June 2011 06:27 PM #5

ChasMac77 - 25 June 2011 08:12 PM

(I) have been blessed with wonderful children (who watch the price of AAPL almost as closely as I do!). We have a habit of saying ” thanks Steve Jobs” on a lot of gift giving occasions as a running joke.

That’s pretty funny. Well, here’s wishing that Steve Jobs’ gives you and yours many additional gift giving opportunities for many additional years.