Are You Lining Up for the iPad Air?

Poll: Are you lining up Friday for the iPad Air?
Total Votes: 13
Yes! I’ll be waiting in line!
I’m going on launch day, but not waiting in line.
I’ll order mine online and skip the lines.
Nope. No iPad Air for me.

Posted: 31 October 2013 11:21 AM

Apple’s brand new iPad Air goes on sale Friday morning. Are you planning on lining up early to get one right away?

Posted: 31 October 2013 11:32 AM #1

I’m planning on stopping by ***Name Withheld*** store and pre-ordering one tonight. Then I’ll run over at lunch tomorrow and get it.

Of course if that isn’t going to work for whatever reason, then I’ll be up at midnight and ordering online.

*Name withheld so I’m the only one there LOL

Signature

Take Only Pictures, Leave Only Footprints
    Is No Way To Run An Art Gallery

Posted: 31 October 2013 02:05 PM #2

+

My iPad 2 still does all I need it to do, so I’m sticking with it.

Signature

mrmwebmax (formerly mrmgraphics)
    Max out your site! mrmwebmax.com

Posted: 31 October 2013 02:07 PM #3

TMobile’s 200mb free cell data per month is tempting me to order through their website…  But still haven’t decided for sure…

Signature

Tron is cool

Posted: 31 October 2013 02:19 PM #4

Last year, I switched from a 3rd gen iPad to the iPad mini. I was attracted to how thin and light it was. The mini worked out quite nicely – particularly when I traveled abroad.
    Now, the iPad Air is compelling—it’s lighter, thinner, narrower. I’m making the plunge. I’ve received a quote from Gazelle.com for the mini, and will be purchasing a Space Gray iPad Air. Moving up to 64GB from 32GB on the mini.

Posted: 01 November 2013 09:04 AM #5

Turned out that FutureShop’s online ad was “in error”. They are taking reservations but not before the release. I could go in today and reserve one for pickup monday for example. Fat lot of good that does. They are opening an hour early but wouldn’t, or couldn’t even tell me what stock they were getting. No other store in town could either. Target staff weren’t even aware that a new model was coming out. So…I was up and ordered my Space Grey 128GB at 4:00 this morning. It’ll ship today and be here by the 7th.

[ Edited: 01 November 2013 09:17 AM by geoduck ]

Signature

Take Only Pictures, Leave Only Footprints
    Is No Way To Run An Art Gallery