John Martellaro and Andrew Orr join Jeff Gamet to look at the potential security threats in iOS 12’s Security Code AutoFill, plus they have some thoughts on Samsung smartphones randomly sending out photos.
- iOS 12 Security Code AutoFill Raises Login Security Concerns
- Samsung Phones Randomly Sending Photos to Contacts is as Awkward as it Sounds
- TMO Background Mode Encore Interview with Freelance Tech Jounalist Kirk McElhearn
- Jeff is talking at WordCamp Denver in July
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed