You’re covered against cracked screens, liquid damage, and accidental damage.
While Apple hasn’t announced a new generation of AirPods, two filings for AirPods were published on Thursday by the Bluetooth SIG.
5G connectivity is coming to the iPhone sometime in 2020, but some overheating issues need to be sorted out first.
Apple has reportedly slashed the number of iPhone XR units it is having manufactured, while boosting iPhone 8.
Apple put out a neat video over the weekend demonstrating how you can edit the Depth Control feature now available on the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. It shows the 4 simple steps needed to apply the effect – choose a portrait, tap edit, slide to adjust the depth, tap done. The functionality works in portrait mode and adjusts the amount of blur in the background of a picture. This Depth Control effect can be applied to photos you have already taken, and iOS 12.1 will also have a real time Depth Control feature.
Pokemon on GO’s integration with Apple Health is live. Players can now have the game track all their movements, not just those that happen when it’s open
The latest details of the Apple Heart Study have been revealed by Apple and Stanford University.
Apple isn’t going to share quarterly unit sales numbers for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac starting with its first fiscal quarter of 2019.
Apple reported $62.9 billion in revenue for its fourth fiscal quarter of 2018 with 46.89 million iPhones sold.
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
iOS 12.1.1 developer beta 1 for the iPhone and iPad is out with interface improvements for FaceTime calls.