Maya Rudolph’s Animal Pictures has signed a first-look deal with Apple TV+. This news arrives only a few days after the premiere of “Loot”.
With rumors abound concerning the next generation Apple TV, let’s take a look at what new features may be arriving soon.
A federal judge issued an initial determination that Apple has infringed on AliveCor patents related to ECG tracking in Apple Watch.
Russia is delivering fines to Big Tech companies that don’t store citizens’ user data within the country. Apple may start seeing these fines.
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Focus Mode and Thwarted Criminals – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-23
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
Foxconn is offering a summer bonus for employees who stay four months, a move likely to help boost iPhone 14 production numbers.
The rumors of a 7th-generation iPad mini with 120Hz ProMotion support seem highly unlikely, a display analyst believes.
The latest Apple Creative Projects video tutorial features artist Quentin Jones showing how to create a mantra collage on the iPad.
Apple has acted to block Hermit spyware, attributed to an Italian software firm, which targeted iOS devices by posing as an enterprise app.
Let’s take a look at the new Apple Watch Mirroring accessibility feature: what it is, how it can help you, and how to get started with it.
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
Reports from Taiwan indicate iPhone 14 components are already beginning to ship to final assembly manufacturers.