Reports from Nielsen indicate that viewership for streaming is surpassing cable TV for the first time, spelling good news for Apple TV+.
As in other parts of the world, another nation wants a standard phone charger. India may require Apple to make the iPhone charge via USB-C.
Apple TV+ has released the trailer for “The Greatest Beer Run Ever” starring Zac Efron, the film premieres in September.
Industry insiders have reported to Taiwanese news sites that TSMC will soon begin production of the M2 Pro chip for new MacBook Pro models.
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo suggests that Apple may anticipate the possible global recession by releasing the iPhone 14 earlier than past releases.
Recent reports indicate that the new ad-supported Netflix subscription tier will not allow users to download content for offline streaming.
An urgent update to the Zoom client for your Mac addresses a serious vulnerability. Install it now to keep your Mac free of malware.
Apple Store Ginza in Tokyo will be moving to the first ever 12-story building in Japan that is made mostly of wood and steel.
British mobile carrier started offering Apple One bundle with revamped Full Works for iPhone plan to customers.
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
Apple released iOS and iPadOS 15.6.1, along with macOS Monterey 12.5.1, to address security problems that may have been actively exploited.