As the EV startup struggles financially, it may spell opportunity in Cupertino. It may make perfect sense for Apple to acquire Canoo.
The billionaire head of Berkshire Hathaway prefers non-tech stocks. Still, Warren Buffett has a large investment in Apple. We’ve learned why.
A speech Steve Jobs delivered to a group of MIT students is still as relevant today as it was in the spring of 1992.
When this Italian grandmother has her iPad in hand, there’s no telling what hilarity might ensue. Her iPad fails have gone viral on TikTok.
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
Dr. Mac names his favorite Bluetooth speakers for 2022 (at least so far).
Apple has released a new teaser trailer for the Skydance 3D animated film “Luck”. The film arrives Aug. 5 and features an ensemble cast.
Creator of the iPod Tony Fadell recently showed concerns about Mark Zuckerberg’s metaverse. Fadell also spoke about the end of the iPod.
Elon musk seems to be wavering over his Twitter deal. Now, many are starting to speculate his next move.
Apple has seeded the macOS Monterey 12.4 Release Candidate. Among the changes, Universal Control is no longer labeled as beta.
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
A leaked internal memo revealed Apple’s anti-union talking points saying store workers could lose benefits, career opportunities.