If you’re running macOS 10.13.4 and launch 32-bit apps you’ll see a new warning as of April 12th telling you they need to be updated. Here’s what that means, plus how you can check to see which apps you use are still 32-bit.
The Apple TV’s Siri remote has a nifty feature that allows you to quickly switch between letterbox and full-screen mode.
Not all content is available for download though.
Previous to tvOS 11 and macOS High Sierra it was exceptionally awkward and difficult to grab screenshots from an Apple TV. Now, it’s fairly easy.
These are both great tools to use, and it makes it easier to find out how a company treats your data before you start using a service.
It will show IP addresses and MAC addresses, and is useful for troubleshooting and other situations.
It’s no secret Cambridge Analytica harvested millions of user profiles from Facebook, but was yours one of them? Facebook has a way you can check. Read on to learn how it works.
- Jon Hamm...at West Ham? — Media+
- Accessory Picks for iPhones – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-17
- Apple's Potential Audiobooks Offering — Media+
- Keep Your Mac Out Of The ER — Mac Geek Gab 911
- 5G vs Airplane Radar – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-19
- Apple Series, Services, and Sports – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-11